BERALAN’s experience and knowledge acquired over the last 30 years have allowed it to expand its range of Services, bringing differential value to the pharmaceutical and biomedical industry.
Quality and integrity guarantee of the product supplied. The right installations and equipment for correct conservation and distribution: clean, dry and at the correct temperature.
Logistics and transport services at controlled temperatures, meeting the needs of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries, providing a high level of CAPILLARITY.
MEDICATION AND PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS
Our platform is structured to guarantee the logistical needs of Laboratories, Manufacturers and any agents involved in the marketing of pharmaceutical, dietary and nutritional products and medical and healthcare material; from Wholesalers to local Distributors requiring the high level of CAPILLARITY we offer and a highly qualified team.
OPERATIONAL 12 HOURS A DAY.
- Collection at the end of the working day in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport to the branch and shipping in a long-distance vehicle equipped with temperature control systems
- Air-conditioned rooms in destination branches for Picking, where the products are arranged in isothermal containers by route.
- Temperature control throughout the supply process
- Traceability of shipments and document registration
EFFICIENT, we ensure fluid supply
RELIABLE, we design responsible, tailored processes
FLEXIBLE, adapted to needs and changes
DYNAMIC, taking advantage of the supply chain
CREATIVE, engineering in the planning of solutions and cost savings
WHY BERALAN PHARMA
- We collect late and deliver early.
- Special services, Saturdays and Sundays
- Tracking of shipments. Traceability software, web environment
- Customer Service
- Highly adaptable structure
- Extensive, regular, flexible transport network for supplies at a controlled temperature
- High capillarity
- We regard the commitments of the industry as our own. GDPs
- We share knowledge and provide advice and solutions
At BERALAN we guarantee the traceability of shipments and ideal temperature conditions using thermal mapping. We implement exhaustive temperature control and monitoring throughout the transportation phase, including vehicles and any transit storage required. We keep records, produce graphs and have preventive alarm systems.
Our BERALAN Pharma department has a quality system in place for the storage and distribution of medication and similar products. This progress in our plans for ongoing improvement has allowed us to become certified in Good Practices for the Distribution of medication and pharmaceutical products (GDPs – Good Distribution Practices applicable to Medicinal Products for Human Use). A distribution and transport requirement management system for medicinal products for human use that demonstrates our company’s commitment to our clients and the pharmaceutical industry.
This Logistics and Transport Service at controlled temperatures meets the needs of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries, providing a high level of capillarity.
- Audited, certified service
- Qualified Staff
- Approved vehicles and facilities
- Validation protocols and periodic self-inspections
- Preventive alarm systems
- Traceability in shipments at controlled temperatures:
- Thermal mapping
- Monitoring of transport and picking storage unit
GDP REGULATORY FRAMEWORK
- Quality and integrity guarantee of the products supplied
- The right installations and equipment for correct conservation and distribution: clean, dry and at the correct temperature.
- Documentation: approved, signed and dated
- Periodic, documented self-inspections
- Medicinal Products for Human Use
- Medicinal Products for Veterinary Use
- Healthcare Material
- Precision Medicine
- Special medication: vaccines and biological products, psychoactive substances, radiopharmaceuticals, advanced therapy medication, etc.
- Dietary Supplements: vitamins, minerals, nutrients
- Dietary Products
- Products for Special Dietary Requirements
- Homeopathic products
- Specific cosmetics
- Personal hygiene